Services provided by IrishPsychology.com
IrishPsychology.com is a private practice outpatient clinic based in Cork City, Ireland. The clinic was established in 1990 and provides assistance with the following –
- Specialist in Health Psychology
- Registered Practitioner and Associate Fellow of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Graduate member of the British Psychological Society
- Graduate member of the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Graduate member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Member of the British Eating Disorder Association
- 25 years experience
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – CBT
- Mindfulness Training
- Media Panel
- Educational assessments now available for children and adults through our associate psychologist.
- Also appropriate referrals for career guidance to our associate colleague to help with planning your career, subject choice, study and exam techniques, cv and interview preparation, retraining, mature student applications, up-skilling.
- Workshops for eating disorders, anxiety disorder, child sexual abuse, aspergers syndrome, stress management etc…
- Medical Legal Reports & Family Law Reports: Referrals should made through your solicitor
- Victim Impact Reports: Referrals should made through your solicitor or through An Garda Síochána
- Wheelchair Access: Please let us know if you require to be seen in a wheelchair friendly location as this can be arranged with our secretary. 5A Block B, Harley Court has stairs access only.
Dr. Moore-Groarke has helped me turn my life around. I spent years in an industrial school and since attending for therapy I have a newly found self-confidence and respect that I never thought I would have.
Dr. Gillian Moore Groarke – 25 years in practice